Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Prestige網站

http://www.prestigehongkong.com/People/people48.html

PHOTOGRAPHY / SEAN LEE-DAVIES
STYLING AND HAIR / KIM ROBINSON
MAKE-UP / OMIX B
Six Appeal
What makes a woman tick? These six iconic females, as envisioned through the eyes of celebrity hairstylist Kim Robinson, need no introduction. CHRISTINA KO discovers that each has found a way to meld passion, drive and femininity into personal and professional success
SANDY LAM
In a music industry frequently criticised for pandering to the masses and manufacturing pre-packaged talent, Sandy Lam has paid her dues, earning a devoted fan base that, for two decades, has waited with bated breath for her every new release. “I feel really fortunate that music is my work, and I haven’t lost my passion for it,” Lam says. “I feel very blessed that I have fans who have supported me throughout my career.” And though her voice captivates, the singer does not deny that beauty plays a major part in her life. “In this day and age, aesthetics most definitely play a significant role in a person’s confidence,” she says. “With added confidence, your probability of success rises.” Audiences will be able to appreciate Lam’s talent and physical appeal when her run of solo concerts begins at the end of this month. For those who miss out, she’s also working on a new Mandarin album.

No comments: