Tuesday, October 28, 2008

news of sandy in hk airport on oct 27

message from L.W.
my sister saw sandy in hk airport on oct 27. probably she was heading for taipei for promoting her upcoming concert there. sandy was shopping in a couple of airport duty free shops with a male friend. they were mainly shopping in the men's wear section. my sister approached sandy for a pic together. she declined but agreed to give her an autograph. my sister actually happened to have live 07 dvd in her luggage, but it had been already put in her checked-in bags. what a pity... it would be even better if sandy could have signed the dvd. but anyway, it has been good enough! all credits to my daring sister, who was not a diehard fan as i am! she also agreed to send me some pics of sandy. i will post the pics when i get them. by the way, my sister told me that sandy had dyed back into a head of black hair. how weird is that!

No comments: