Friday, February 26, 2016

為憶蓮2016演唱會做快歌remix的Janette Slack (25年前)

1991年意亂情迷演唱會, Janette 10歲, 是"不不不"跳舞的其中一位女孩 (戴黑帽)
Jan Slack : Here is a backstage shot on the 6th night. I posted it up on my Instagram about a year ago. kimrobinson did her hair back then, it's nice to see they still work together. It was actually him that put us back in contact together shortly after I got back from London. So I'm very grateful after over 20 years of being away! I feel like Marty McFly from Back To The Future 2


1991年意亂情迷演唱會, Janette 10歲, 是"不不不"跳舞的其中一位女孩 (黑衫戴頭箍)
Jan Slack : Hahaha! Wow! I remember this photo! Yes, I am the one with the black top, and Orange head band! No, I am not one of Teresa Carpio's students even though she showed me her school when I was visiting Hong Kong. I'm not a singer, I got into Sound Engineering I moved to London shortly after this great experience with Sandy. I just got back to HK a year or so ago to look after my parents 💕 I still saw and see TV and Teresa when I traveled. They are both doing very well Thank you for the picture! Sandy still looks just as beautiful to this day


憶蓮意亂意迷1991剪報 (東方日報)

No comments: